Vinn Pran Baget Drum and Dance retreat fourth Edition Cap Haitien August first to August 10th 2018
You are invited to come and experience the warm, beautiful sense of community created with our Dance To Save Lives community as we present "Vin Pran Bagèt", our fourth summer edition Dance retreat! Join Dance To Save Lives Founder and Artistic Director Dieufel Lamisere in a calming and inviting atmosphere of fun, play, learning and togetherness in the spirit of Haitian culture and dance. Dance, learn and celebrate culture alongside the Dance to Save Lives troupe members. Enjoy an excursion immersed in the community, music and culture that is Cap Haitian.
Dieufel Lamisere has brought together an experienced and highly talented staff and Haitian instructors to satisfy everyone from the beginning beginner to advanced-level dance participant. Come and enjoy!
Registration Fee: $ 100 via PAYPAL ( non refundable)
Retreat Package: $ 2000 USD
After the registration fee half of the retreat fee is due by June 30th
The remaining $1,000 is due by July 29th
SPECIAL GROUP PRICE AVAILABLE.
GROUP MUST BE 10 OR MORE.
- Transportation: from the airport to Cap -Haitien ( city) and within Cap Haitien and back to the airport.
- Lodging , free WIFI
- 2 delicious Haitian meals a day and supper will be by choice.
- Dance and Drum classes with different Dance and Drum instructors in the Haitian arts community
- Master class with DIEUFEL LAMISERE ,
- Traditional class on specific leaves
- classes on traditional songs
- visit citadelle, palais sans souci, bassin saint jacques, jardin botanic , cathedrale
- Visit to a lakou with a lecture ( vodou temple)
- discussion on vodou
- NIGHT OUT enjoying the night life in Cap Haitien.
Starting From: august 1st 2018 to august 10th 2018
Arriving day: july 31st 2018
Arriving time: from 10 to 12 in the day
Activities: start from August 1st to August 9th
Departure August 10th 2018
( if you want to leave before or after that schedule you will pay for your own transportation)
( this schedule can be change at any time)
schedule will be giving to you as soon as you land to Haiti.
come to live and learn our wonderful culture! AIBOBO
To register, please fill out the form on the REGISTRATION PAGE and send it in with your first payment of $1000