Vinn Pran Baget Drum and Dance retreat Cap-Haitien August 2020 !!!
You are invited to come and experience the warm, beautiful sense of community created with our Dance To Save Lives community as we present "Vin Pran Bagèt", our sixth year summer edition Dance retreat! Join Dance To Save Lives Founder and Artistic Director Dieufel Lamisere in a calming and inviting atmosphere of fun, play, learning and togetherness in the spirit of Haitian culture and dance. Dance, learn and celebrate culture alongside the Dance to Save Lives troupe members. Enjoy an excursion immersed in the community, music and culture of Cap Haitian ( historical city of Haiti)
Dieufel Lamisere has brought together an experienced and highly talented staff and Haitian instructors to satisfy everyone from beginner to advanced-level dance participant. Come and enjoy!
Registration fee $100 USD:
Retreat Package: $ 1500 USD
$500 must receive by june first and the rest when you get to DANCE TO SAVE LIVES HOME in Haiti.
SPECIAL GROUP PRICE AVAILABLE.
GROUP MUST BE 10 OR MORE.
- Transportation: from the airport to Cap -Haitien ( city) and within Cap Haitien and back to the airport.
- Lodging , free WIFI
- 3 delicious Haitian meals a day and supper will be by choice.
- Dance and Drum classes with different Dance and Drum instructors in the Haitian arts community
- Master class with DIEUFEL LAMISERE
- 3 different teachers will be there with us! don't miss it ,
- Traditional class on specific leaves
- classes on traditional songs
- visit citadelle, palais sans souci, bassin saint jacques, cathedrale, down town cap -Haitien
- Visit to a lakou with a lecture ( vodou temple)
- discussion on vodou
- NIGHT OUT enjoying the night life in Cap Haitien.
Starting From: august 1st 2020 to august 10th 2020
Arriving day: july 30th 2020
Arriving time: from 8 am to 12 in the day( after 12 you will be paying the transportation fee)
Activities: start from August 1st to August 9th
Departure August 10th 2020 ( if you departure is on the 11 you will have to pay for your own transportation to the airport)
( if you want to leave before or after that schedule you will pay for your own transportation)
( this schedule can be change at any time)
schedule will be giving to you as soon as you land to Haiti.
come to live and learn our wonderful culture! AIBOBO
To register, please fill out the form on the REGISTRATION PAGE and send it in with your first payment of $1000