Vinn Pran Baget Drum and Dance retreat fourth Edition Cap Haitien August first to August 10th 2018
You are invited to come and experience the warm, beautiful sense of community created with our Dance To Save Lives community as we present "Vin Pran Bagèt", our fourth summer edition Dance retreat! Join Dance To Save Lives Founder and Artistic Director Dieufel Lamisere in a calming and inviting atmosphere of fun, play, learning and togetherness in the spirit of Haitian culture and dance. Dance, learn and celebrate culture alongside the Dance to Save Lives troupe members. Enjoy an excursion immersed in the community, music and culture that is Cap Haitian.
Dieufel Lamisere has brought together an experienced and highly talented staff and Haitian instructors to satisfy everyone from the beginning beginner to advanced-level dance participant. Come and enjoy!
Registration Fee: $ 75 via PAYPAL ( non refundable)
Retreat Package: $ 2000 USD
SPECIAL GROUP PRICE AVAILABLE.
GROUP MUST BE 10 OR MORE.
- Transportation: from the airport to Cap -Haitien ( city) and within Cap Haitien and back to the airport.
- Lodging , free WIFI
- 2 delicious Haitian meals a day and supper will be by choice.
- Dance and Drum classes with different Dance and Drum instructors in the Haitian arts community
- Master class with DIEUFEL LAMISERE ,
- Traditional class on specific leaves
- classes on traditional songs
- visit citadelle, palais sans souci, bassin saint jacques, jardin botanic , cathedrale
- Visit to a lakou with a lecture ( vodou temple)
- discussion on vodou
- NIGHT OUT enjoying the night life in Cap Haitien.
Starting From: july 1st 2017 to july 10th 2017
Arriving day: july 1st 2017
Arriving time: from 10 to 12 in the day
Activities: start from july 3rd to July 8th
Departure july 10 2017
( if you want to leave before or after that schedule you will pay for your own transportation)
( one trip will be made from the airport to jacmel please buy your ticket early enough otherwise you will pay for your way to jacmel)
( this schedule can be change at any time)
schedule will be giving to you as soon as you land to Haiti.
come to live and learn our wonderful culture! AIBOBO
To register, please fill out the form on the REGISTRATION PAGE and send it in with your first payment of $450